This Years Theme: "Independence Day The Kingston Way"
Here are the rules if you’d like to enter the parade. Registration is below.
- Entries to be judged MUST be pre-registered. Application deadline is June 20, 2017. All applications received after this date will not be judged and will be assessed a late fee.
- Fill out the Parade Application and mail to the address provided on the application.
- Please be advised that the state of Washington requires that ALL Participants complete a Hold Harmless Agreement. This needs to be turned in with your application.
- The State of Washington Department of Transportation requires that ALL motorized vehicles have a proof of Insurance on file with the application.
- All motorized vehicles are required to have an observer walking along on each side of the vehicle. Candy is encouraged to be handed out. Candy thrown tends to land close to moving wheels which children scramble to retrieve.
- Check-in will be held at the Upper Bradley Center off of HWY 104. All participants must check in whether you are being judged or not. Registration will open at 9:00 AM. All entrants MUST check in before 11:00 AM. Parade will begin at 12:00, after the WA State ferry has disembarked and the Sheriff has cleared us to begin.
- At check-in, volunteers will verify that your application is complete with the Hold Harmless Agreement, Proof of Insurance and payment has been received. If you want your entry to be judged, and your application has been postmarked before the deadline date, you will be given a number/letter to display on your entry. This number/letter must be placed on the front right hand side of your entry.
- Staging is done by first come first serve basis. At registration, you will be notified where the staging area is going to be.
- If you have any questions, please notify the parade coordinator at email@example.com